Friday, September 6, 2019

Primed! Pumped! And Ready!






My name is Demetri Beekman and I will be serving as the Director of Equity and Educator Development (the position formerly held by Sharon Thiede).  I am currently the SAIL Coach for Butler and Horning Middle Schools but not limited to working with other schools throughout the district. I will be visiting all schools throughout the year and look forward to serving as an additional team member to assist with the life changing work schools are already doing.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions or concerns.  This 2019-2020 school year is going to be the BEST year ever!

“For all students to excel, teachers must learn about them and connect with each child.  This is not just about finding out how they learn, but it is finding out who they are.”
– George Couros

No comments:

Post a Comment