Friday, April 27, 2018

Working with the Best!

I am pleased to celebrate one of my colleagues this week, as Chris Hedstrom received the President's Award of Excellence from our State Association last week! Sometimes it's "lonely at the top" as they say, so I wanted to take pause and congratulate her on this accomplishment.

Chris Hedstrom is the epitome of integrity, work ethic, professionalism and teamwork. I am glad her colleagues across the state of Wisconsin recognize her leadership contributions as well. She continues to represent our district with high expectations of excellence and innovation in HR. Our Stay Interview processes and our Hiring Practices Guide for Certified Staff have become models across our state for other districts to emulate.

In the spirit of saying thank you to others, Chris...thank you for your exemplary service in the School District of Waukesha. It is my pleasure to work with you!




6 comments: