Thursday, May 4, 2023

Teacher Appreciation Week is upon us!

As we approach the official week of May 8-12 to celebrate all of our teachers, I wanted to kick off the weekend ahead to say how much I appreciate all of you!

Teaching is so demanding and complex and yet the feet of our children who walk into our classrooms every day make it so rewarding. If you are like me, you couldn't imagine doing anything else. Between the tears, the screams, the smiles, and the laughter, you impact the lives of our students, every, single, day.

Although you may not always get the praise that you deserve, I see how hard you work for students. I see how you commit to one another. I see how you extend and develop relationships with our parents. I see how you bring positive energy for kids, because they matter most.

Thank you for being here in Waukesha. Each of you are a champion! 



No comments:

Post a Comment