Monday, May 7, 2018

Trust to reach our goals


I just re-read, The Speed of Trust, by Covey. The line that resonates with me most from this book is, "what you DO has far greater impact than anything you say."

A big part of my role is to help establish clear goals for our system, provide clarity around what is expected, and help support accountability to those goals.

I am so proud to work in Waukesha and feel blessed to be in a role of servant leadership. As we reflect on our year, we have much to celebrate! I value our commitment to each other as we all work towards the same goals. I also want to share the board of education and district's

achievement goals below. As you set sail with these goals in mind, think about what you need in order to feel successful in reaching these for our students. In an effort to live out my purpose of serving others, please let me know how I can support you in our efforts to collectively bring this mission to life here in the School District of Waukesha.

No comments:

Post a Comment