Thursday, June 18, 2020

SAIL-ing into Summer 5.0


Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, I was inspired by having close to 250 Waukesha participants in our SAIL learning days!

It was GREAT to see so many of you in your indoor and outdoor spaces, but I missed being together with you as building that relational capacity as we all know is so very valuable.

THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you for really digging in to The 4 Disciplines of Execution as our anchor text with excitement! Our SAIL goals, those WIG'S...Wildly Important Goals...and deciding on only 2 of them...I can promise you will make a difference for your staff and make a positive difference for our students!

It is going to take a level of excellence from everyone in order to reach those winning scoreboards that we all want to see! I cannot wait to see how your hard work plays out in the Fall.
I feel blessed to be a player in this game, working alongside each of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment